Christine T. Samet Resume
B.S.B.A. in Management, Georgia State University, 1979.
Katherine Gibbs Secretarial School, 1970.
North Fulton High School, Atlanta Georgia, 1969.
Vice President – Samet Consulting, Macon, Georgia 1986 to Present
Vice President of Administration for Samet Consulting with major responsibilities for:
- Writing and editing business plans
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Public relations
- Published author
- Creating graphics for business plans
- Experience with a variety of businesses including retail, medical, wholesale distribution, manufacturing and banking.
Project Management experience in the following volunteer organizations:
- Captain of tennis teams at Healy Point and John Drew.
- Treasurer of the Wesleyan Woods Neighborhood Fund.
- Designed and now maintains an ehood service for the Wesleyan Woods neighborhood going out to over 100 people in the community keeping them informed of happenings in the neighborhood.
- 1993 Chair of OUR CHRISTMAS BEST for Museum of Arts & Sciences (Main fundraiser for Museum).
- 1991/92, President of The Museum Guild. The Guild raises approximately $30,000 annually for The Museum of Arts & Sciences.
- 1990/91, Vice President of The Museum Guild.
- 1989/90, Publicity Chair of the Springdale Elementary School Parents & Teachers Club. During this time initiated a monthly newsletter.
- 1988/89, Partners in Education Chair for Springdale PTC.
- 1988/89, Treasurer for Macon/Bibb County League of Women Voters.